Capital Accumulation and Deposit Pricing in Mutual Financial Institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Halloran, John A, 1979. "A Note on the Impact of FHLB Advances on the Cost and Availability of Funds at S&Ls," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(5), pages 1255-1261, December.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Ferdinand Mavinga, 1980. "Expense Preference and Managerial Control: the Case of the Banking Firm," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 671-682, Autumn.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Hannan, Timothy H, 1979. "Expense-Preference Behavior in Banking: A Reexamination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 891-895, August.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1970. "Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies Under Risk for a Class of Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 587-607, September.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1970. "The Determinants of Deposit-Rate Setting by Savings and Loan Associations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(3), pages 615-632, June.
- Jolivet, Vincent M., 1966. "The Control of Savings and Loan Associations," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 58-71, December.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1980. "Alternative approaches to the theory of the banking firm," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Sherman J. Maisel, 1981. "Risk and Capital Adequacy in Commercial Banks," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mais81-1, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0411020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.