Capital Accumulation and Deposit Pricing in Mutual Financial Institutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Deshmukh, Sudhakar D. & Greenbaum, Stuart I. & Thakor, Anjan V., 1982. "Capital Accumulation and Deposit Pricing in Mutual Financial Institutions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 705-725, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halloran, John A, 1979. "A Note on the Impact of FHLB Advances on the Cost and Availability of Funds at S&Ls," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(5), pages 1255-1261, December.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Ferdinand Mavinga, 1980. "Expense Preference and Managerial Control: the Case of the Banking Firm," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 671-682, Autumn.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Hannan, Timothy H, 1979. "Expense-Preference Behavior in Banking: A Reexamination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 891-895, August.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1970. "Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies Under Risk for a Class of Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 587-607, September.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1970. "The Determinants of Deposit-Rate Setting by Savings and Loan Associations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(3), pages 615-632, June.
- Jolivet, Vincent M., 1966. "The Control of Savings and Loan Associations," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 58-71, December.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1980. "Alternative approaches to the theory of the banking firm," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Sherman J. Maisel, 1981. "Risk and Capital Adequacy in Commercial Banks," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mais81-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Christine & Davis, Kevin, 2009. "Capital management in mutual financial institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 443-455, March.
- Butzbach Olivier & von Mettenheim Kurt E., 2015. "Alternative Banking and Theory," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 105-171, July.
- Mireille Jaeger, 2000. "Vente à perte dans le secteur bancaire et avantage concurrentiel des banques mutuelles et coopératives," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 56(1), pages 195-216.
- Wim Fonteyne, 2007. "Cooperative Banks in Europe—Policy Issues," IMF Working Papers 07/159, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0411020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .