Near Exogeneity and Weak Identification in Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators: Fixed and Many Moment Asymptotics
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mehmet Caner, 2010.
"Exponential Tilting with Weak Instruments: Estimation and Testing,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(3), pages 307-325, 06.
- Mehmet Caner, 2005. "Exponential Tilting with Weak Instruments: Estimation and Testing," Econometrics 0509017, EconWPA.
- Patrik Buggenberger & Richard Smith, 2003.
"Generalized empirical likelihood estimators and tests under partial, weak and strong identification,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP08/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guggenberger, Patrik & Smith, Richard J., 2005. "Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators And Tests Under Partial, Weak, And Strong Identification," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 667-709, August.
- K. Newey, Whitney, 1985. "Generalized method of moments specification testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 229-256, September.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 2004.
"Do Institutions Cause Growth?,"
NBER Working Papers
10568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 2003.
"Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics,"
Cahiers de recherche
2003-12, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2003. "Identification, weak instruments, and statistical inference in econometrics," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 767-808, November.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-49, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," Cahiers de recherche 10-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Keueger, 1991.
"Does Compulsory School Attendance Affect Schooling and Earnings?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 979-1014.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "Does Compulsory School Attendance Affect Schooling and Earnings?," NBER Working Papers 3572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chirok Han & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2005.
"GMM with Many Moment Conditions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1515, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Imbens, G., 1993. "A New Approach to Generalized Method on Moments Estimation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1633, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Whitney Newey & Richard Smith, 2003.
"Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004. "Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, 01.
- Angrist, Joshua D, 1990. "Lifetime Earnings and the Vietnam Era Draft Lottery: Evidence from Social Security Administrative Records," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 313-36, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0509018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.