On detecting and modeling periodic correlation in financial data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Broszkiewicz-Suwaj, E & Makagon, A & Weron, R & Wyłomańska, A, 2004. "On detecting and modeling periodic correlation in financial data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 336(1), pages 196-205.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ewa Broszkiewicz-Suwaj, 2003. "Methods for determining the presence of periodic correlation based on the bootstrap methodology," HSC Research Reports HSC/03/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Wolf, Michael & Romano, Joseph P. & Politis, Dimitris N., 1999. "On the asymptotic theory of subsampling," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6334, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Benkwitz, Alexander, 2000. "Multiple time series analysis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Misiorek Adam & Trueck Stefan & Weron Rafal, 2006. "Point and Interval Forecasting of Spot Electricity Prices: Linear vs. Non-Linear Time Series Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-36, September.
- Mestekemper, Thomas & Kauermann, Göran & Smith, Michael S., 2013. "A comparison of periodic autoregressive and dynamic factor models in intraday energy demand forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-12.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0748-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0705-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafal Weron, 2006. "Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Loads and Prices: A Statistical Approach," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0601.
- Bartosz Uniejewski & Jakub Nowotarski & Rafał Weron, 2016.
"Automated Variable Selection and Shrinkage for Day-Ahead Electricity Price Forecasting,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-22, August.
- Bartosz Uniejewski & Jakub Nowotarski & Rafal Weron, 2016. "Automated variable selection and shrinkage for day-ahead electricity price forecasting," HSC Research Reports HSC/16/06, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Ewa Broszkiewicz-Suwaj & Agnieszka Wylomanska, 2004. "Periodic correlation vs. integration and cointegration (Okresowa korelacja a integracja i kointegracja)," HSC Research Reports HSC/04/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Łukasz Lenart & Jacek Leśkow & Rafał Synowiecki, 2008. "Subsampling in testing autocovariance for periodically correlated time series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 995-1018, November.
More about this item
Keywordsperiodic correlation; sample coherence; electricity price; periodic autoregression; vector autoregression;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2005-04-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2005-04-16 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0502006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.