Competitive Advantages of the Beira Interior (Portugal): A TOWS Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pedro carvalho & João Leitão & Andrea Silva, 2001.
"Desenvolvimento Rural na Sociedade do Conhecimento,"
Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers)
11/2001, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Pedro Guedes & Joo Leito & Andrea Silva, 2002. "Desenvolvimento Rural na Sociedade do Conhecimento," Urban/Regional 0205001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy; TOWS Matrix; Entrepreneurship; Innovation.;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0509022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.