Competitive Advantages of the Beira Interior (Portugal): A TOWS Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pedro carvalho & João Leitão & Andrea Silva, 2001.
"Desenvolvimento Rural na Sociedade do Conhecimento,"
Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers)
11/2001, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Pedro Guedes & Joo Leito & Andrea Silva, 2002. "Desenvolvimento Rural na Sociedade do Conhecimento," Urban/Regional 0205001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy; TOWS Matrix; Entrepreneurship; Innovation.;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0509022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .