The Dynamics of Money
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Newby, Michael & Behr, Adam & Feizabadi, Mitra Shojania, 2011. "Investigating the distribution of personal income obtained from the recent U.S. data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1170-1173, May.
- Nagel, Kai & Shubik, Martin & Strauss, Martin, 2004. "The importance of timescales: simple models for economic markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 340(4), pages 668-677.
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2009. "Default Penalty as a Disciplinary and Selection Mechanism in Presence of Multiple Equilibria," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1730, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nagel, Kai & Shubik, Martin & Paczuski, Maya & Bak, Per, 2000. "Spatial competition and price formation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 287(3), pages 546-562.
- McCauley, Joseph l., 2004. "Thermodynamic analogies in economics and finance: instability of markets," MPRA Paper 2159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2004. "Making dynamic modelling effective in economics," MPRA Paper 2130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:482:y:2017:i:c:p:118-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2000. "The futility of utility: how market dynamics marginalize Adam Smith," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 285(3), pages 506-538.
- Chen-Zhong Qin & Lloyd S. Shapley & Martin Shubik, 2009. "Marshallian Money, Welfare, and Side-Payments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1729, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral equilibrium; money; Goldstone modes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safire:98-11-102e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.