Valuation of the Minimum Guaranteed Return Embedded in Life Insurance Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. F. Coleman & Y. Kim & Y. Li & M. Patron, 2007. "Robustly Hedging Variable Annuities With Guarantees Under Jump and Volatility Risks," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(2), pages 347-376.
- Masahiko Egami & Hideki Iwaki, 2007. "An optimal life insurance policy in the investment-consumption problem in an incomplete market," Papers 0801.0195, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Kleinow, Torsten & Willder, Mark, 2007. "The effect of management discretion on hedging and fair valuation of participating policies with maturity guarantees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 445-458, May.
- Pelsser, Antoon, 2003.
"Pricing and hedging guaranteed annuity options via static option replication,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 283-296, October.
- Antoon Pelsser, 2002. "Pricing and Hedging Guaranteed Annuity Options via Static Option Replication," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-037/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kolkiewicz, A. W. & Tan, K. S., 2006. "Unit-Linked Life Insurance Contracts with Lapse Rates Dependent on Economic Factors," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 49-78, March.
- Kleinow, Torsten, 2009. "Valuation and hedging of participating life-insurance policies under management discretion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 78-87, February.
- Jensen, Bjarne Astrup & Sørensen, Carsten, 2000. "Paying for minimum interest rate guarantees: Who should compensate who?," Working Papers 2000-1, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Kevin Fergusson & Eckhard Platen, 2013. "Real World Pricing of Long Term Cash-Linked Annuities and Equity-Linked Annuities with Cash-Linked Guarantees," Research Paper Series 338, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen, 2009. "Real World Pricing of Long Term Contracts," Research Paper Series 262, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Yang, Sharon S. & Yueh, Meng-Lan & Tang, Chun-Hua, 2008. "Valuation of the interest rate guarantee embedded in defined contribution pension plans," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 920-934, June.
- Milevsky, Moshe A. & Salisbury, Thomas S., 2006. "Financial valuation of guaranteed minimum withdrawal benefits," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 21-38, February.
- Jonas Alm & Filip Lindskog, 2015. "Valuation of Index-Linked Cash Flows in a Heath–Jarrow–Morton Framework," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-27, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:96-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .