Robustly Hedging Variable Annuities With Guarantees Under Jump and Volatility Risks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 2001. "A Comparison of Two Quadratic Approaches to Hedging in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 385-413.
- Matthias Fengler & Wolfgang Härdle & Christophe Villa, 2003.
"The Dynamics of Implied Volatilities: A Common Principal Components Approach,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 179-202, October.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Härdle, Wolfgang K. & Villa, Christophe, 2001. "The dynamics of implied volatilities: A common principal components approach," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,38, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Christophe Villa & M.R. Fengler & W.K. Hardle, 2003. "The dynamics of implied volatilities : a common principal components approach," Post-Print halshs-00069509, HAL.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1976. "The pricing of equity-linked life insurance policies with an asset value guarantee," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 195-213, June.
- Fabio Mercurio & Ton Vorst, 1996. "Option pricing with hedging at fixed trading dates," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 135-158.
- Pelsser, Antoon, 2003.
"Pricing and hedging guaranteed annuity options via static option replication,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 283-296, October.
- Antoon Pelsser, 2002. "Pricing and Hedging Guaranteed Annuity Options via Static Option Replication," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-037/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schönbucher, Philpp J., "undated". "A Market Model for Stochastic Implied Volatility," Discussion Paper Serie B 453, University of Bonn, Germany, revised May 1999.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Hardy, Mary R., 1997. "Reserving for maturity guarantees: Two approaches," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 113-127, November.
- Föllmer, H. & Schweizer, M., 1989. "Hedging by Sequential Regression: an Introduction to the Mathematics of Option Trading," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(S1), pages 29-42, November.
- Knut Aase & Svein-Arne Persson, 1996. "Valuation of the Minimum Guaranteed Return Embedded in Life Insurance Products," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-20, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Consiglio & Domenico De Giovanni, 2010.
"Pricing the Option to Surrender in Incomplete Markets,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(4), pages 935-957.
- Consiglio, Andrea & De Giovanni, Domenico, 2007. "Pricing the Option to Surrender in Incomplete Markets," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2007-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Liang Hong, 2016. "On the choice between two delta-hedging strategies," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 39(1), pages 69-80, April.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:43-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Carole & Kwak, Minsuk, 2016. "Semi-static hedging of variable annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 173-186.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:1:p:209-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:insuma:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:46-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Junnan & Tang, Qihe & Zhang, Huan, 2016. "Risk reducers in convex order," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 80-88.
- Delong, Łukasz, 2014. "Pricing and hedging of variable annuities with state-dependent fees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 24-33.
- Mahayni, Antje & Schoenmakers, John G.M., 2011. "Minimum return guarantees with fund switching rights—An optimal stopping problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1880-1897.
- Ignatieva, Katja & Song, Andrew & Ziveyi, Jonathan, 2016. "Pricing and hedging of guaranteed minimum benefits under regime-switching and stochastic mortality," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 286-300.
- Ankirchner, Stefan & Schneider, Judith C. & Schweizer, Nikolaus, 2014. "Cross-hedging minimum return guarantees: Basis and liquidity risks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 93-109.
- Pansera, Jérôme, 2012. "Discrete-time local risk minimization of payment processes and applications to equity-linked life-insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-11.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Tumminello, Michele & Zenios, Stavros A., 2015. "Designing and pricing guarantee options in defined contribution pension plans," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 267-279.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:74:y:2007:i:2:p:347-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.