Full Carbon Accounting and the Kyoto Protocol: A Systems- Analytical View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Jonas & B. Mayr & S. Schidler & M. Sotoudeh & H.M. Knoflacher, 1998. "Land-use Change and Forestry in Austria: A Scientific Assessment of Austria's Carbon Balance in Light of Article 3 of the Kyoto Protocol," Working Papers ir98028, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gavrilova, Olga & Jonas, Matthias & Erb, Karlheinz & Haberl, Helmut, 2010. "International trade and Austria's livestock system: Direct and hidden carbon emission flows associated with production and consumption of products," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 920-929, February.
- M. Jonas & S. Nilsson & M. Obersteiner & M. Gluck & Y.M. Ermoliev, 1999. "Verification Times Underlying the Kyoto Protocol: Global Benchmark Calculations," Working Papers ir99062, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M. Obersteiner, 1999. "Carbon Budget of the Forest Industry of the Russian Federation: 1928-2012," Working Papers ir99033, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A.E. Kleinhof & L. Carlsson & M-O. Olsson, 1999. "The Forest Sector in Moscow Oblast," Working Papers ir99069, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Z. Harkin & G. Bull, 2000. "Towards Developing a Comprehensive Carbon Accounting Framework for Forests in British Columbia," Working Papers ir00046, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-08-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENE-1999-09-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-1999-08-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-1999-08-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAW-1999-08-20 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-1999-08-20 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1999-08-20 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir99025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .