Report NEP-ENV-1999-08-20This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- U. Dieckmann & M. Doebeli, 1999. "On the Origin of Species by Sympatric Speciation," Working Papers ir99013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M. Jonas & S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko & V. Stolbovoi & M. Gluck & M. Obersteiner & A. Oeskog, 1999. "Full Carbon Accounting and the Kyoto Protocol: A Systems- Analytical View," Working Papers ir99025, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:wop:cercwp:97_9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- N.K. Warner-Merl, 1999. "An Emissions Tax in Siberia: Economic Theory, Firm Response, and Noncompliance in Imperfect Markets," Working Papers ir99027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Wu Guobao & Sue Richardson & Peter Travers, 1996. "Multiple Deprivation in Rural China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1996-01, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- A. Mathias & E. Kisdi, 1999. "Evolutionary Branching and Coexistence of Germination Strategies," Working Papers ir99014, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:wop:cercwp:96_8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore