Report NEP-ENE-1999-09-01This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Jonas & S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko & V. Stolbovoi & M. Gluck & M. Obersteiner & A. Oeskog, 1999. "Full Carbon Accounting and the Kyoto Protocol: A Systems- Analytical View," Working Papers ir99025, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sjak Smulders & Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 1999. "Green Taxes and Administrative Costs: The Case of Carbon Taxation," NBER Working Papers 7298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chaton, Corrine & Doucet, Joseph A., 1999. "Uncertainty and Investment in Electricity Generation: the Case of Hydro-Québec," Cahiers de recherche 9914, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- N.K. Warner-Merl, 1999. "An Emissions Tax in Siberia: Economic Theory, Firm Response, and Noncompliance in Imperfect Markets," Working Papers ir99027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.