Application of Multi-Criteria Analysis to Urban Land-Use Planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P Nijkamp, 1982.
"Soft multicriteria analysis as a tool in urban land-use planning,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(2), pages 197-208, March.
- P Nijkamp, 1982. "Soft Multicriteria Analysis as a Tool in Urban Land-Use Planning," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 9(2), pages 197-208, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A.P. Wierzbicki, 1998. "Reference Point Methods in Vector Optimization and Decision Support," Working Papers ir98017, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- G. Fischer & J. Granat & M. Makowski, 1998. "AEZWIN An Interactive Multiple-Criteria Analysis Tool for Land Resources Appraisal," Working Papers ir98051, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- J. Granat & M. Makowski, 1998. "ISAAP - Interactive Specification and Analysis of Aspiration-Based Preferences," Working Papers ir98052, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Granat, Janusz & Makowski, Marek, 2000. "Interactive specification and analysis of aspiration-based preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 469-485, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir97091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .