“Did Welfare Reform Change the Determinants of Program Participation and Benefit Levels?”
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dave M. O'Neill & June Ellenoff O'Neill, 1997. "Lessons for Welfare Reform: An Analysis of the AFDC Caseload and Past Welfare-to-Work Programs," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number lwr, November.
- Betsey A. Kuhn & Michael LeBlanc & Craig Gundersen, 1997. "The Food Stamp Program, Welfare Reform, and the Aggregate Economy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1595-1599.
- Carol S. Kramer-LeBlanc & P. Peter Basiotis & Eileen T. Kennedy, 1997. "Maintaining Food and Nutrition Security in the United States with Welfare Reform," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1600-1607.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2000-02-15 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAB-2000-02-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2000-02-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2000-02-15 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:eacaec:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deecuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.