Health, Pensions, and the Retirement Decision: Evidence from Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tammy Schirle, 2008.
"Why Have the Labor Force Participation Rates of Older Men Increased since the Mid-1990s?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(4), pages 549-594, October.
- T. Schirle, 2007. "Why Have the Labour Force Participation Rates of Older Men Increased Since the Mid 1990s," Working Papers eg0045, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2011.
"The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
287, McMaster University.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Philip Merrigan & Pierre Lefebvre, 2012. "The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-37, CIRANO.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2011. "The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 1126, CIRPEE.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2011. "The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada," Working Papers WR-875, RAND Corporation.
- Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2011. "The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 5979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Milligan & Tammy Schirle, 2016. "Health Capacity to Work at Older Ages: Evidence from Canada," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: The Capacity to Work at Older Ages, pages 59-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsRetirement; Private Pensions; Health;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-12-08 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-12-08 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-12-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wlu:wpaper:eg0046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Kovacsik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbwluca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .