Report NEP-HEA-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald Eduardo Gómez Suárez, 2007. "Cream-Skimming And Risk Adjustment in Colombian Health Insurance System:: The Public Insurer Case," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 004295, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson, Edvard & Böckerman, Petri & Kiiskinen, Urpo & Heliövaara, Markku, 2007. "The Effect of Obesity on Wages and Employment: The Difference Between Having a High BMI and Being Fat," Working Papers 528, Hanken School of Economics.
- Bock, David & Andersson, Eva & Frisén, Marianne, 2007. "Statistical Surveillance of Epidemics: Peak Detection of Influenza in Sweden," Research Reports 2007:6, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- Popescu, Livia & Rat, Cristina & Rebeleanu-Bereczki, Adina, 2007. "Self-Assessed Health Status and Satisfaction with Health Care Services in the Context of the Enlarged European Union," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-14, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ashlesha Datar & Arkadipta Ghosh & Neeraj Sood, 2007. "Mortality Risks, Health Endowments, and Parental Investments in Infancy: Evidence from Rural India," NBER Working Papers 13649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adaman, Fikret & Ardic, Oya Pinar & Erus, Burcay & Tuzemen, Didem, 2007. "Hospital Choice: Survey Evidence From Istanbul," MPRA Paper 6093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald, Vandegrift & Michael, Lahr, 2007. "Open Space Purchases, House Prices, and the Tax Base," MPRA Paper 6118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Schirle, 2007. "Health, Pensions, and the Retirement Decision: Evidence from Canada," Working Papers eg0046, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Susanne Hartz & Jürgen John, 2007. "Public health policy decisions on medical innovations: What role can early economic evaluation play?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-095, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati & Davide Vannoni, 2007. "Hospital Industry Restructuring and Input Substitutability: Evidence from a Sample of Italian Hospitals," CERIS Working Paper 200703, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Justin van de Ven & Martin Weale, 2007. "Annuities and Aggregate Mortality Uncertainty," WEF Working Papers 0027, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.