Product Differentiation or Spatial Monopoly? The Market Areas of Austrian Universities in Business Education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maier, Gunther, 2006. "Product Differentiation or Spatial Monopoly? The Market Areas of Austrian Universities in Business Education," SRE-Discussion Papers 326, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenhut,Melvin L. & Norman,George & Hung,Chao-Shun, 1987. "The Economics of Imperfect Competition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521315647, December.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 1997. "How the Changing Market Structure of U.S. Higher Education Explains College Tuition," NBER Working Papers 6323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenhut,Melvin L. & Norman,George & Hung,Chao-Shun, 1987. "The Economics of Imperfect Competition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521305525, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-05-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EDU-2006-05-13 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2006-05-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-IND-2006-05-13 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2006-05-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2006-05-13 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2006_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/ .