Air Accessibility In Northern Canada: Prospects And Lessons For Remoter Communities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carney, Michael & Mew, Keith, 2003. "Airport governance reform: a strategic management perspective," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 221-232.
- Gillen, David & Morrison, William G., 2005. "The economics of franchise contracts and airport policy," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 43-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:65-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Merkert, Rico & O’Fee, Basil, 2016. "Managerial perceptions of incentives for and barriers to competing for regional PSO air service contracts," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 22-33.
- Merkert, Rico & O’Fee, Basil, 2013. "Efficient procurement of public air services—Lessons learned from European transport authorities' perspectives," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 118-125.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .