Passenger waiting time in an airport and expenditure carried out in the commercial area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carney, Michael & Mew, Keith, 2003. "Airport governance reform: a strategic management perspective," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 221-232.
- Hooper, Paul, 2002. "Privatization of airports in Asia," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 289-300.
- Francis, Graham & Fidato, Alessandro & Humphreys, Ian, 2003. "Airportâ€“airline interaction: the impact of low-cost carriers on two European airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 267-273.
- Freathy, Paul, 2004. "The commercialisation of European airports: successful strategies in a decade of turbulence?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 191-197.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DomÃnguez-Menchero, J. Santos & Rivera, Javier & Torres-Manzanera, Emilio, 2014. "Optimal purchase timing in the airline market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 137-143.
- Appold, Stephen J. & Kasarda, John D., 2006. "The appropriate scale of US airport retail activities," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 277-287.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:123-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pa:p:77-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuerst, Franz & Gross, Sven & Klose, Ulf, 2011.
"The sky is the limit? The determinants and constraints of European airports commercial revenues,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 278-283.
- Franz Fuerst & Sven Gross & Ulf Klose, "undated". "The Sky is the Limit? The Determinants and Constraints of European Airports' Commercial Revenues," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2010-14, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Perng, Shiaw-Wuu & Chow, Chia-Chuan & Liao, Wu-Cheng, 2010. "Analysis of shopping preference and satisfaction with airport retailing products," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 279-283.
- Fasone, Vincenzo & Kofler, Lukas & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2016. "Business performance of airports: Non-aviation revenues and their determinants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 35-45.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:788-796 is not listed on IDEAS
- Del Chiappa, Giacomo & Martin, Juan Carlos & Roman, Concepcion, 2016. "Service quality of airports' food and beverage retailers. A fuzzy approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 105-113.
- Jiang, Changmin & Zhang, Anming, 2015. "Airport congestion pricing and terminal investment: Effects of terminal congestion, passenger types, and concessionsAuthor-Name: Wan, Yulai," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 91-113.
- Van Dender, Kurt, 2007. "Determinants of fares and operating revenues at US airports," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 317-336, September.
- Graham, Anne, 2009. "How important are commercial revenues to today's airports?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 106-111.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:426-434 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCommercial area; Expenditure; Waiting time;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:11:y:2005:i:6:p:363-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.