The intriguing question of regional and territorial development in rural areas: analytical variations and Public Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2007.
"A theoretical framework for evolutionary economic geography: industrial dynamics and urban growth as a branching process,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 635-649, September.
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "A theoretical framework for Evolutionary Economic Geography: Industrial dynamics and urban growth as a branching process," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0701, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2007.
- Pretty, J.N. & Ball, A.S. & Lang, T. & Morison, J.I.L., 2005. "Farm costs and food miles: An assessment of the full cost of the UK weekly food basket," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Midmore, Peter & Langstaff, Lesley & Lowman, Stephen & Vaughan, Alison, 2008. "Evaluating Pillar 2 Employment Impacts: Case Study Methodology and Results for East Wales," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43959, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Henk Renting & Terry K Marsden & Jo Banks, 2003. "Understanding alternative food networks: exploring the role of short food supply chains in rural development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(3), pages 393-411, March.
- Solow, Robert M., 2000. "Growth Theory: An Exposition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780195109030.
- Douglass C. North, 1955. "Location Theory and Regional Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 243-243.
- Ron Boschma, 2009. "Evolutionary economic geography and its implications for regional innovation policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0912, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-12-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-12-05 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.