Outcomes of territorial competition and the role of intergovernmental transfers among Mexican regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantin, Daniela Luminita, 1999. "Regional Competition in Romania: Determinants and Policies," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa399, European Regional Science Association.
- Shiuh-Shen Chien & Ian Gordon, 2008. "Territorial Competition in China and the West," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 31-49.
- Jonathan Potter, 2009. "Evaluating Regional Competitiveness Policies: Insights from the New Economic Geography," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(9), pages 1225-1236.
- Shiuh-Shen Chien, 2008. "Local Responses To Globalization In China: A Territorial Restructuring Process Perspective," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 492-517, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-12-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2011-12-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .