Impacts on environmental law and regulations on agricultural land-use change and urban pressure: the Algarve case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Noronha Vaz, E. de & Painho, M. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Impacts of environmental law and regulations on agricultural land-use change and urban pressure: The Algarve case," Serie Research Memoranda 0040, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:206:y:2007:i:1:p:191-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noronha Vaz, E. de & Noronha Vaz, T. de & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Spatial analyses for policy evaluation of the rural world: portuguese agriculture in the last decade," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-07-29 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.