Report NEP-ENV-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Y.-H. Henry & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Economic implications of reducing carbon emissions from energy use and industrial processes in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6135, The World Bank.
- Hong Li, 2011. "Comprehensive watershed management policies for treatment of stockbreeding wastes and reduction of green house gas emission in the Dian Chi Lake, China," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1633, European Regional Science Association.
- Gunter Stephan & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2012. "Global Warming, Technology Transfer and Trade in Carbon Energy: Challenge or Threat?," Diskussionsschriften dp1206, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Shuai Han, 2011. "Renewable Energies and Low-Carbon Society: Application of CGE Model to Toyohashi City in Japan," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1639, European Regional Science Association.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Fraas, Art & Palmer, Karen & Richardson, Nathan, 2012. "Comments on EPA’s proposed Carbon Pollution Standard for New Power Plants," Discussion Papers dp-12-31, Resources For the Future.
- Tran, Ngoc Bich & Ley, Eduardo, 2012. "Green prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6131, The World Bank.
- Ahmed , Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, William J., 2012. "Agriculture and trade opportunities for Tanzania : past volatility and future climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6132, The World Bank.
- Kapnang, Herrman Brice, 2012.
"Arbitrage croissance économique et pollution environnementale : cas de la chine (1960-2008)
[Economic growth and environmental pollution: the case of china (1960-2008)]," MPRA Paper 39965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferreira, Susana & Akay, Alpaslan & Brereton, Finbarr & Cuñado, Juncal & Martinsson, Peter & Moro, Mirko, 2012. "Life Satisfaction and Air Quality in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sugino, Makoto & Arimura, Toshi H. & Morgenstern, Richard, 2012. "The Impact on Japanese Industry of Alternative Carbon Mitigation Policies," Discussion Papers dp-12-17, Resources For the Future.
- Athena Belegri-Roboli & Aggeliki Demertzi & Maria Markaki & Panayotis Michaelides, 2011. "An Input-Output Analysis of Environmental Effects of Infrastructure Investments in the Greek Economy: The Case of - Attiki Odos - motorway (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p481, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefan Boeters & Johannes Bollen, 2012. "Fossil Fuel Supply, Leakage and the Effectiveness of Border Measures in Climate Policy," CPB Discussion Paper 215, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Yoshiro Higano & Feng Xu & Jingjing Yan & Takeshi Mizunoya & Huanzheng Du, 2011. "The Simulation Analysis of Optimal Policy Including Introduction of Biomass Plant Technology for Decreasing Water Pollutions in Jiaxing City, China," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1637, European Regional Science Association.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2012. "Rainfall variability, occupational choice, and welfare in rural Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6134, The World Bank.
- CâˆšÂ©line Ohresser & âˆšÃ¢lodie Piquette & Nathalie Gartiser & Maurice Wintz, 2011. "Local-global policy in the context of an environmental crisis: proposition of a systemic analyse of environmental management," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1164, European Regional Science Association.
- Schmidt, Robert C. & Strausz, Roland, 2011. "The Timing of Climate Agreements under Multiple Externalities," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 366, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Xuebo Zhan & Yishiro Higano & Huanzheng Du, 2011. "Study on synthetic evaluation of lakes water quality improvement policies in Wuhan City in China," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1636, European Regional Science Association.
- Berliant, Marcus & Peng, Shin-Kun & Wang, Ping, 2012. "Taxing pollution: agglomeration and welfare consequences," MPRA Paper 40250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melanie Decamps & Philippe Dulbecco & Dominique Vollet, 2011. "Do local institutions such as French 'Parcs Naturels RÃˆgionaux' contribute to improve the results of the European agro-environmental policy ?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1077, European Regional Science Association.
- Katsuhisa Ito, 2011. "Resource Management and Area Promotion by the Collaboration of Rural and Urban People in Rural Area -The case study on development from environmental conservation to tourism and area promotion on Shim," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1656, European Regional Science Association.
- Frank Bruinsma & Piet Rietveld & Erik Verhoef, 2011. "The increasing role of water management in the Dutch planning system," ERSA conference papers ersa10p184, European Regional Science Association.
- Eric de Noronha Vaz & Antonio Brito & Peter Nijkamp & Marco Painho, 2011. "Impacts on environmental law and regulations on agricultural land-use change and urban pressure: the Algarve case," ERSA conference papers ersa10p896, European Regional Science Association.
- Karst Geurs & Henk Meurs, 2011. "The Dutch national road pricing scheme: review of appraisal studies and impacts for the Dutch car market and the environment," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1438, European Regional Science Association.
- Carl Gaigne & Julie LeGallo & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "Does Environmental Regulation Work Against Agglomeration Economies? Evidence From French Hog Production," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1326, European Regional Science Association.
- Thais Carvalho & Carlos Bacha, 2011. "Analysis of the structure and location of charcoal production in Brazil - time period from 1980 to 2007," ERSA conference papers ersa10p513, European Regional Science Association.
- ISHIKAWA Yoshifumi & NAKAMURA Ryohei & MATSUMOTO Akira, 2012. "Economic Effects of Installing Renewable Energy in the Tohoku Region:Analyses of mega solar and wind power generation using the interregional IO table (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Roger Bivand, 2011. "Red Herrings and Club-Convergence: Lessons from Macroecology for Modelling Regional Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa10p482, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2012-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- R.A. Somerville, 2012. "Rationally Expected Externalities: The Implications for Optimal Waste Discharge and Recycling," Trinity Economics Papers tep0112, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Juan Moreno Cruz & M. Scott Taylor, 2012. "Back to the Future of Green Powered Economies," NBER Working Papers 18236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriela Stanciulescu & Emilia Titan & Daniela Todose & Mihaela Covrig, 2011. "The Role Of Sustainable Tourism Activity On Supporting Protected Natural Areas. Tendencies And Estimates For European Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p365, European Regional Science Association.