The Timing of Climate Agreements under Multiple Externalities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- May Elsayyad & Florian Morath, 2016.
"Technology Transfers For Climate Change,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 1057-1084, August.
- May Elsayyad & Florian Morath, 2013. "Technology Transfers for Climate Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 4521, CESifo Group Munich.
- Morath, Florian & Elsayyad, May, 2014. "Technology transfers for climate change," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100396, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate treaty; timing of cooperation; multiple externalities; long-term commitment;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-07-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-29 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trf:wpaper:366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .