Micro foundations for knowledge spillovers in spatial equilibrium models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919, October.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813209398_0006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco L. Rivera-Batiz & Luis A. Rivera-Batiz, 2018.
"Increasing Returns, Monopolistic Competition, and Agglomeration Economies in Consumption and Production,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade, Capital Flows and Economic Development, chapter 6, pages 141-176
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L., 1988. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and agglomeration economies in consumption and production," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 125-153, February.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1992. "Space and Competition: A Puzzle," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(3), pages 269-286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kii, Masanobu & Nakanishi, Hitomi & Nakamura, Kazuki & Doi, Kenji, 2016. "Transportation and spatial development: An overview and a future direction," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 148-158.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-07-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2012-07-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-07-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.