Contrastive explanation and unrealistic models: The case of the new economic geography
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2003.
"Regional Policy in the Global Economy: Insights from New Economic Geography,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 665-673.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2002. "Regional policy in the global economy : insights from new economic geography," HWWA Discussion Papers 211, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1998.
"Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 707-731, August.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Puga, Diego, 1997. "Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianmarco I P Ottaviano & Jacques-François Thisse, 2005.
"New economic geography: what about the N?,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(10), pages 1707-1725, October.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2004. "New economic geography : what about the N ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2004065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 2005. "New Economic geography: what about the N?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1790, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Scotchmer, Suzanne & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1992. "Space and Competition: A Puzzle," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(3), pages 269-286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yankuic Galvan-Miyoshi & Robert Walker & Barney Warf, 2015. "Land Change Regimes and the Evolution of the Maize-Cattle Complex in Neoliberal Mexico," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-24, August.
- Ricardo F. Crespo, 2012. "Models as signs" as "good economic models," Estudios Economicos, Universidad Nacional del Sur, Departamento de Economia, vol. 29(58), pages 1-12, january-j.
More about this item
Keywordsexplanation; contrastives; models; unrealisticness; new economic geography; economic geography;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:13:y:2006:i:4:p:425-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.