Space and Competition: A Puzzle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2003.
"Regional Policy in the Global Economy: Insights from New Economic Geography,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 665-673.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2002. "Regional policy in the global economy : insights from new economic geography," HWWA Discussion Papers 211, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Junius, Karsten, 1997. "Economies of scale: A survey of the empirical literature," Kiel Working Papers 813, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Puga, Diego, 1996.
"Urbanisation patterns: European vs less developed countries,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20656, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Diego Puga, 1996. "Urbanisation Patterns: European vs Less Developed Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0305, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Diego Puga, 2002.
"European regional policies in light of recent location theories,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 373-406, October.
- Puga, Diego, 2001. "European Regional Policies in Light of Recent Location Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 2767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2014.
"Regional Growth and Regional Decline,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 4, pages 683-779
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Temple, Jonathan R. W., 2013. "Regional growth and regional decline," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51575, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEP Discussion Papers dp1232, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Temple, Jonathan, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEPR Discussion Papers 9568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I P & Temple, Jonathan R, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," Economics Discussion Papers 8977, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Caterina Marchionni, 2006. "Contrastive explanation and unrealistic models: The case of the new economic geography," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 425-446.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2010. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0747, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torben Klarl, 2009.
"Modelling the folk theorem of spatial economics: a heterogeneous regional growth model,"
071, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Torben Klarl, 2009. "Modelling the folk theorem of spatial economics: a heterogeneous regional growth model," Discussion Paper Series 305, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Stein Ostbye & Sylvain Barde, 2011. "Micro foundations for knowledge spillovers in spatial equilibrium models," ERSA conference papers ersa10p794, European Regional Science Association.
- Rosalba Rombaldoni, 2013. "Location models of European manufacturing industry: recent changes and perspectives," Working Papers 1307, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "National Disparities and Regional Allocation of Resources: A Positive Framework," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2922, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Puga, Diego, 1997. "Agglomeration in a global economy: a survey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20324, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philippe Martin, 2000.
"The Role of Public Policy in the Process of Regional Convergence,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/9328, Sciences Po.
- Philippe Martin, 2000. "The Role of Public Policy in the Process of Regional Convergence," Post-Print hal-01011336, HAL.
- Agnès Arabeyre-Petiot, 1999. "Le rôle des liaisons interurbaines dans l’arbitrage métropole-système productif localisé. Cas de la sous-traitance aéronautique dans le Sud-Ouest de la France," Post-Print halshs-01357425, HAL.
- repec:esx:essedp:729 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego Puga & Anthony J. Venables, 1997.
"Agglomeration and Economic Development: Import Substitution versus Trade Liberalisation,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0377, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Tony, 1997. "Agglomeration and economic development: import substitution versus trade liberalisation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2088, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:26:y:1992:i:3:p:269-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.