The Norrkoping Way: A Knowledge-based Strategy for Renewing a Declining Industrial City (refereed paper)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sundin, Elisabeth & Tillmar, Malin, 2008. "A Nurse and a Civil Servant changing institutions: Entrepreneurial processes in different public sector organizations," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, pages 113-124.
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 323-348.
- Van De Ven, H., 1993. "The development of an infrastructure for entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 211-230, May.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 475-491.
- John De La Mothe & Geoff Mallory, 2006. "Constructing Advantage: Distributed Innovation and the Management of Local Economic Growth," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 23-36.
- Paul Krugman, 1992. "Geography and Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610868, January.
- Philip Cooke & Loet Leydesdorff, 2006. "Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-15, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .