Regional Heterogenity and Conditional Convergence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos R. Azzoni & Luciana M.S. Servo, 2002.
"Education, cost of living and regional wage inequality in Brazil,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 81(2), pages 157-175, April.
- Luciana M.S. Servo & Carlos R. Azzoni, 2002. "Education, cost of living and regional wage inequality in Brazil," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(2), pages 157-175.
- Carlos R. Azzoni & Luciana M.S. Servo, 2002. "Education, cost of living and regional wage inequality in Brazil," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 157-175, April.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- Dumond, J Michael & Hirsch, Barry T & Macpherson, David A, 1999.
"Wage Differentials across Labor Markets and Workers: Does Cost of Living Matter?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 577-598, October.
- DuMond J.M. & Hisch, B.T. & Macpherson, D.A., 1996. "Wage Differentials Across Labor Markets and Workers: Does Cost of Living Matter?," Working Papers 1996_08_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Eli Berman, 2000.
"Sect, Subsidy, and Sacrifice: An Economist's View of Ultra-Orthodox Jews,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 905-953.
- Eli Berman, 1998. "Sect, Subsidy, and Sacrifice: An Economist's View of Ultra-Orthodox Jews," NBER Working Papers 6715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2007. "Mobility and Mean Reversion in the Dynamics of Regional Inequality," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(4), pages 335-361, October.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & BegoÃ±a GarcÃa-Greciano & JosÃ© Luis Raymond, 1999. "Regional Convergence in Productivity and Productive Structure: The Spanish Case," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 22(1), pages 35-53, April.
- Gunther Maier & Peter Weiss, 1986. "The Importance of Regional Factors in the Determination of Earnings: The Case of Austria," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 10(3), pages 211-220, December.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
- Efthymios Tsionas, 2000. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Evidence from the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 231-238.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence Across States and Regions," Papers 629, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Scholarly Articles 3451299, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence," Papers 645, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2006-02-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.