Regional Competitiveness In Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2000.
"Technological Enclaves and Industrial Districts: An Analysis of the Regional Distribution of Innovative Activity in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 97-114.
- R. Paci & S. Usai, 1997. "Technological enclaves and industrial districts. An analysis of the regional distributions of innovative activity in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 199708, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 1998. "Technological enclaves and industrial districts: An analysis of the regional distribution of innovative activity in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa98p461, European Regional Science Association.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, "undated".
"Innovation, Demand and Knowledge Spillovers: Theory and Evidence from European Regions,"
153, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bottazzi, Laura, 1999. "Innovation, Demand and Knowledge Spillovers: Theory and Evidence From European Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Maier & Patrick Lehner, 2002.
"Does space finally matter? The position of New Economic Geography in Economic Journals,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(1).
- Patrick Lehner & Gunther Maier, 2001. "Does space finally matter? The Position of New Economic Geography in Economic Journals," ERSA conference papers ersa01p67, European Regional Science Association.
- Patrick Lehner & Gunther Maier, 2001. "Does Space Finally Matter? The Position of New Economic Geography in Economic Journals," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2001_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S., 2005. "Innovative Metropolitan Areas in the South: How Competitive are South Carolina's Cities?," REDRL Research Reports 113800, Clemson University, Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (REDRL).
- repec:wiw:wus009:6099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lotero Contreras, Jorge & Posada Duque, Héctor Mauricio & Valderrama, Daniel, 2009. "Competitiveness of Colombian Departments observed from an Economic geography Perspective," BORRADORES DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA 005519, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .