Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marc Siroën, 2016. "L'OMC face à la crise des négociations multilatérales," Working Papers hal-01399859, HAL.
- KAPITSINIS, Nikolaos & METAXAS, Theodore & DUQUENNE, Marie Noelle, 2013. "Exploring The Coherence And The Meaning Of Territorial Competition: Do National States Behave In The Same Way As Firms In Case Of Default?. The Cases Of Greece And Dubai," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 57-72.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2005.
"Zwei Utopien jenseits des Weltstaates und der Anarchie,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2005-32, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2005. "Zwei Utopien jenseits des Weltstaates und der Anarchie," IEW - Working Papers 258, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- ., 2014. "Urban economic performance," Chapters,in: Urban Economics and Urban Policy, chapter 2, pages 11-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Psofogiorgos Nikolaos ALEXANDROS & Theodore METAXAS, 2016.
"“Porter vs Krugman”: History, Analysis and Critique of Regional Competitiveness,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 65-80, March.
- Psofogiorgos, Nikolaos - Alexandros & Metaxas, Theodore, 2015. "Porter vs Krugman: History, Analysis and Critique of Regional Competiveness," MPRA Paper 68151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hegazy Elgazar, 2002. "Sources of Japanese competitiveness and growth," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(1), pages 65-78, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gianmarco Ottaviano, . "The triggers of competitiveness: The EFIGE cross-country report," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 738.
- Roberto Cellino & Anna Soci, 2002. "Pop competitiveness," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(220), pages 71-101.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:1:p:65-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanoos, James J, 2017. "East Asian Trade Cooperation versus US and EU Protectionist Trends and their Association to Chinese Steel Exports," Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 4(1), pages 1-7.
- Nikolaos Kapitsinis & Theodore Metaxas, 2012. "Territorial Competition: Theories, arguments, policies and lessons of the last 25 years," ERSA conference papers ersa12p947, European Regional Science Association.
- Thomas Berger & Gillian Bristow, 2009. "Competitiveness and the Benchmarking of Nations—A Critical Reflection," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(4), pages 378-392, November.
- Engelhard Peter, 2012. "Nachhaltige Wege aus der Finanz- und Wirtschaftskrise. Anmerkungen zum gleichnamigen, von Helmedag und Kromphardt herausgegebenen Sammelband," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 63(1), pages 467-473, January.
- Njoh, Ambe J., 2007. "Implications of Africa’s Transportation Systems for Development in the Era of Globalization," 48th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Boston, Massachusetts, March 15-17, 2007 207918, Transportation Research Forum.
- Neil Foster & Roman Stöllinger & Carlo Altomonte & Richard Kneller, 2012. "The Trade-Productivity Nexus in the European Economy," FIW Specials series 005, FIW.
- Cooper, James C. & Froeb, Luke M. & O'Brien, Dan & Vita, Michael G., 2005. "Vertical antitrust policy as a problem of inference," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 639-664, September.
- Roberto Cellino & Anna Soci, 2002. "Pop competitiveness," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(220), pages 71-101.
More about this item
Keywordspop internationalists; international trade; economic analysis;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262611333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.