What price nationalism?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997. "On the Number and Size of Nations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2000. "Delaying Integration. The impact of EU eastern enlargement on individual CEECs not acceding or acceding only later," wiiw Research Reports 267, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Patrick Bolton & Gérard Roland, 1997.
"The Breakup of Nations: A Political Economy Analysis,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1057-1090.
- Bolton, Patrick & Roland, Gérard, 1995. "The Break up of Nations: A Political Economy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1992. "Monetary problems of post-communism: Lessons from the end of the Austro-Hungarian empire," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 391-424, September.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2007. "Costs and Benefits of Kosovo's Future Status," wiiw Research Reports 342, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "The Breakup of the Euro Area," NBER Chapters, in: Europe and the Euro, pages 11-51, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2002. "Southeast Europe: History of Divergence," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 24, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsYugoslavia; EU; nationalism; fiscal integration; costs of break-up;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TRA-2012-02-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:pnotes:pn:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.