What price nationalism?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997. "On the Number and Size of Nations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2000. "Delaying Integration. The impact of EU eastern enlargement on individual CEECs not acceding or acceding only later," wiiw Research Reports 267, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Patrick Bolton & Gérard Roland, 1997. "The Breakup of Nations: A Political Economy Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1057-1090.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1992. "Monetary problems of post-communism: Lessons from the end of the Austro-Hungarian empire," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 391-424, September.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2007. "Costs and Benefits of Kosovo's Future Status," wiiw Research Reports 342, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "The Breakup of the Euro Area," NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 11-51 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2002. "Southeast Europe: History of Divergence," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 24, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsYugoslavia; EU; nationalism; fiscal integration; costs of break-up;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:pnotes:pn:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .