Monetary problems of post-communism: Lessons from the end of the Austro-Hungarian empire
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schweickert, Rainer & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1992. "Stabilisierung durch feste Wechselkurse: Fehlschlag in Entwicklungsländern - Erfolgsrezept für Osteuropa?," Kiel Discussion Papers 181, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian, 2001. "When a Monetary Union Fails: A Parable," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 181-195, April.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2015.
"Fiscal Transfers in a Monetary Union with Exit Option,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 489-508, August.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2015. "Fiscal Transfers in a Monetary Union with Exit Option," CESifo Working Paper Series 5244, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anders Aslund, 2012. "Hyperinflations Are Rare, but a Breakup of the Euro Area Could Prompt One," Policy Briefs PB12-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Marc Flandreau, 2001.
"The Bank, the States, and the Market: an Austro-Hungarian Tale for Euroland, 1867-1914,"
Sciences Po publications
n°43, Sciences Po.
- Marc Flandreau, 2001. "The Bank, the States, and the Market: An Austro-Hungarian Tale for Euroland, 1867-1914," Working Papers 43, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Marc Flandreau, 2001. "The Bank, the States, and the Market: an Austro-Hungarian Tale for Euroland, 1867-1914," Working Papers hal-01064887, HAL.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2008. "Sui Generis EMU," NBER Working Papers 13740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Handler, Heinz, 2013.
"The eurozone: piecemeal approach to an optimum currency area,"
67183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz Handler, 2013. "The Eurozone: Piecemeal Approach to an Optimum Currency Area," WIFO Working Papers 446, WIFO.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 1996. "The Path of Exchange Rates in the Polish Economic Transformation," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0090, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Chris Melliss & Mark Cornelius, 1994. "New currencies in the Former Soviet Union: a recipe for hyperinflation or the path to price stability," Bank of England working papers 26, Bank of England.
- Nitsch, Volker, 2003. "Does history matter for urban primacy? The case of Vienna," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 401-418, July.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2011. "What price nationalism?," wiiw Policy Notes 5, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anders Aslund, 2012. "Why a Breakup of the Euro Area Must Be Avoided: Lessons from Previous Breakups," Policy Briefs PB12-20, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Horvath, Julius & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 1999. "The Stability of Monetary Unions: Lessons from the Breakup of Czechoslovakia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 753-781, December.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:43:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1999. "The Future of EMU: What Does the History of Monetary Unions Tell Us?," NBER Working Papers 7365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Åslund, 2017. "Lessons from the Collapse of the Ruble Zone," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(4), pages 12-18, January.
- Raiser, Martin, 1994. "Ein tschechisches Wunder? Zur Rolle politikinduzierter Anreizstrukturen im Transformationsprozeß," Kiel Discussion Papers 233, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:128:y:1992:i:3:p:391-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.