Unlocking Productive Entrepreneurship In Africa???S Least Developed Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zuzana Brixiova, 2010. "Unlocking Productive Entrepreneurship in Africa’s Least Developed Countries," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 22(3), pages 440-451.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Reforms in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Reforms, and Development: Empirical Evidence," ICER Working Papers 38-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Adusei, 2016. "Does Entrepreneurship Promote Economic Growth in Africa?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(2), pages 201-214, June.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiová, 2011.
"Credit Constraints And Productive Entrepreneurship In Africa,"
wp276, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiová & Léonce Ndikumana, 2012. "Credit constraints and productive entrepreneurship in Africa," ICER Working Papers 23-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Brixiova, Zuzana & Ndikumana, Leonce, 2011. "Credit Constraints and Productive Entrepreneurship in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 6193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zuzana Brixiova, 2013. "Modeling productive entrepreneurship in developing countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 183-194, June.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Stefan Lutz, 2017. "Financing and performance of female-owned firms in Middle Eastern and African Economies," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiov?? & L??once Ndikumana, 2011. "Credit Constraints & Productive Entrepreneurship in Africa," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1025, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; institutions and policies; Africa; LDCs; search model;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-08-14 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-08-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENT-2010-08-14 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2010-990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .