Report NEP-AFR-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ibrahim Kasirye, 2010. "What are the successful strategies for reducing malnutrition among young children in East Africa?," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-15, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Zuzana Brixiova, 2010. "Unlocking Productive Entrepreneurship In Africa???S Least Developed Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp990, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Shimeles, Abebe, 2010. "Community based health insurance schemes in Africa: The case of Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 463, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Imed Drine, 2010. "In Time of Troubles: Challenges and Prospects in the Middle East and North Africa," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp981, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Matu, Jeffrey Ben & Kimani, Thomas, 2010. "Creating Value Beyond Microfinance Through Entrepreneurship Development in Kenya," MPRA Paper 24211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Labintan, Adeniyi Constant, 2010. "Evaluation of The Necessary of Agriculture Public Expenditure for Poverty Reduction and Food Security in Benin," MPRA Paper 24247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adama Zerbo, 2010. "Croissance économique, commerce international et emploi décent : cas du Burkina Faso," Documents de travail 156, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.