In Time of Troubles: Challenges and Prospects in the Middle East and North Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalina Dimitrova, 2011. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Bulgaria:Lessons from the Historical Record," Yearbook of St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 9(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Sofia Lazaretou, 2004. "Monetary System and Macroeconomic Policy in Greece, 1833-2003," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 22, pages 33-65, January.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2005.
"Greek Monetary Economics in Retrospect: The Adventures of the Drachma,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 34(3), pages 331-370, November.
- Sophia, 2003. "Greek Monetary Economics in Retrospect: The Adventures of the Drachma," Working Papers 02, Bank of Greece.
- Mohamed Arouri & Christophe Rault, 2010.
"Oil Prices and Stock Markets: What Drives What in the Gulf Corporation Council Countries,"
CEPII research center, issue 122, pages 41-56.
- Christophe Rault & ohamed El Hedi AROURI, 2009. "Oil prices and stock markets: what drives what in the Gulf Corporation Council countries?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp960, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault, 2011. "Oil Prices and Stock Markets: What Drives What in the Gulf Corporation Council Countries?," Working Papers 596, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2011.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault, 2010. "Oil Prices and Stock Markets: What Drives what in the Gulf Corporation Council Countries?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2934, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kalina Dimitrova, 2010. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Bulgaria: Lessons from the Historical Record," ICER Working Papers 13-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsMENA region; Economic Fragility;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-08-14 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-08-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2010-08-14 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2010-981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .