Innovation, Information and Financial Architecture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tadesse, Solomon, 2006. "Innovation, Information, and Financial Architecture," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(04), pages 753-786, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannetti, Caterina, 2012. "Relationship lending and firm innovativeness," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 762-781.
- Maria Aristizabal-Ramirez & Maria Camila Botero-Franco & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2017.
"Does Financial Development Promote Innovation in Developing Economies? An Empirical Analysis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 475-496, August.
- Maria Aristizabal?Ramirez & Maria Botero?Franco & Gustavo Canavire?Bacarreza, 2015. "Does financial development promotes innovation in developing economies? An Empirical Analysis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012626, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hsieh, Meng-Fen & Yang, Shih-Jui, 2014. "The relationship between revenue diversification and bank performance: Do financial structures and financial reforms matter?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 18-35.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological Progress; Innovation; Intangible Assets; Financial System Architecture; Bank-Based System; Market-Based System;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-10-06 (Banking)
- NEP-INO-2007-10-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2007-877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .