Report NEP-BAN-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Solomon Tadesse, 2007. "Innovation, Information and Financial Architecture," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp877, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Serwa, Dobromił, 2007. "Larger crises cost more: impact of banking sector instability on output growth," MPRA Paper 5101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200775 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holopainen, Helena, 2007. "Integration of financial supervision," Research Discussion Papers 12/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Milne, Alistair, 2007. "The Cyclical Behaviour of European Bank Capital Buffers," SIFR Research Report Series 56, Institute for Financial Research.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro & Miguel Portela, 2007. "Rent-sharing in Portuguese Banking," NIPE Working Papers 18/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ingrid Groessl & Ulrich Fritsche, 2007. "Default Option, Risk-Aversion and Household Borrowing Behaviour," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200705, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.