Innovation, Information, and Financial Architecture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Solomon Tadesse, 2007. "Innovation, Information and Financial Architecture," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp877, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannetti, Caterina, 2012. "Relationship lending and firm innovativeness," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 762-781.
- Maria Aristizabal-Ramirez & Maria Camila Botero-Franco & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2017.
"Does Financial Development Promote Innovation in Developing Economies? An Empirical Analysis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 475-496, August.
- Maria Aristizabal?Ramirez & Maria Botero?Franco & Gustavo Canavire?Bacarreza, 2015. "Does financial development promotes innovation in developing economies? An Empirical Analysis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012626, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hsieh, Meng-Fen & Yang, Shih-Jui, 2014. "The relationship between revenue diversification and bank performance: Do financial structures and financial reforms matter?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 18-35.
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:41:y:2006:i:04:p:753-786_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.