Non-monetary Trade and Differential Access to Credit in the Russian Transition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vlad Ivanenko, 2003. "Nonmonetary Trade and Differential Access to Credit in the Russian Transition," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(12), pages 6-57.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Galiani & Daniel Heymann & Mariano Tommasi, 2002. "Missed Expectations: The Argentine Convertibility," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 515, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-monetary trade; structural break; Russian transition;
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2003-11-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-IFN-2003-11-23 (International Finance)
- NEP-MFD-2003-11-23 (Microfinance)
- NEP-TRA-2003-11-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2003-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .