Labor Hoarding in Russia: Where Does it Come From?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Koumakhov, R. & Najman, B., 1999. "Labor Hoarding in Russia: Where Does it Come From ?," DELTA Working Papers 1999-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Rouslan Koumakhov & Boris Najman, 2000. "Labor Hoarding In Russia: Where Does It Come From?," Post-Print hal-00270953, HAL.
- Rouslan Koumakhov & Boris Najman, 2000. "Labor Hoarding in Russia: Where Does it Come From?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0688, Econometric Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fay, Jon A & Medoff, James L, 1985. "Labor and Output over the Business Cycle: Some Direct Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 638-655, September.
- Richard Layard & Andrea Richter, 1995.
"How much unemployment is needed for restructing: the Russian experience,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(1), pages 39-58, March.
- Richard Layard & Ansgar Richter, 1995. "How Much Unemployment is Needed for Restructuring?: The Russian Experience," CEP Discussion Papers dp0238, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gimpelson, Vladimir & Lippoldt, Douglas, 1999. "Labour Turnover in Russia: Evidence from the Administrative Reporting of Enterprises in Four Regions," Transition Economics Series 4, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Susan J. Linz, 1998. "Job Rights in Russian Firms: Endangered or Extinct Institution?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 128, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marek Gora & Grzegorz Kula & Magdalena Rokicka & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Anna Ruzik, 2008.
"Social Security, Labour Market and Restructuring: Current Situation and Expected Outcomes of Reforms,"
ESCIRRU Working Papers
5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marek Gora & Grzegorz Kula & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Magdalena Rokicka & Anna Ruzik, 2009. "Social Security, Labour Market and Restructuring: Current Situation and Expected Outcomes of Reforms," CASE Network Reports 0090, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ivan Samson & Patrick Ternaux, 2008. "Innovative Economic Behaviour in Russia: the Case of Labour Markets," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 63-85.
More about this item
Keywordslabor market; internal adjustments; flexibility. Russia; skills;
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2001-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .