Environmental costs of natural resource commodities : magnitude and incidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seale, James Jr. & Walker, Wayne E. & Kim, In-Moo, 1991. "The demand for energy : Cross-country evidence using the Florida model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 33-40, January.
- Dean, Judith M., 1992. "Trade and the environment : a survey of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 966, The World Bank.
- Hazilla, Michael & Kopp, Raymond J, 1990. "Social Cost of Environmental Quality Regulations: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 853-873, August.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1979. "The Structure of World Energy Demand," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661772, January.
- H. David Robison, 1988. "Industrial Pollution Abatement: The Impact on Balance of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 187-199, February.
- Mutti, John H. & Richardson, J. David, 1977. "International competitive displacement from environmental control The quantitative gains from methodological refinement," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 135-152, June.
- Hollenbeck, Kevin, 1979. "The employment and earnings impacts of the regulation of stationary source air pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 208-221, September.
- Margaret E. Slade, 1991. "Market Structure, Marketing Method, and Price Instability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1309-1340.
- Peter Hoeller & Andrew Dean & Jon Nicolaisen, 1990. "A Survey of Studies of the Costs of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Robison, H David, 1985. "Who Pays for Industrial Pollution Abatement?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 702-706, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Consumption; Energy and Environment; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .