Monetary policy instruments for developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nouriel Roubini, 1988. "Offset and Sterilization Under Fixed Exchange Rates With An Optimizing Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 2777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred Broaddus, 1985. "Financial innovation in the United States - background, current status and prospects," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 2-22.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1988. "Monetary policy transmission: through money or credit?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-11.
- Alfred Broaddus, 1985. "Financial innovation in the United States -- background, current and prospects," Working Paper 85-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caprio, Gerard, 1992. "Policy uncertainty, information asymmetries, and financial intermediation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 853, The World Bank.
- Epstein, Gerald A., 2006. "Central Banks as Agents of Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gerald Epstein, 2005. "Central Banks as Agents of Economic Development," Working Papers wp104, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Pardy, Robert, 1992. "Institutional reform in emerging securities markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 907, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic Management; Economic Stabilization; Economic Theory&Research; Financial Intermediation; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .