Financial innovation in the United States -- background, current and prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niehans, Jurg, 1982. "Innovation in monetary policy : Challenge and response," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 9-28, March.
- Lyle E. Gramley, 1982. "Financial innovation and monetary policy," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jul, pages 393-400.
- Ben-Horim, Moshe & Silber, William L., 1977. "Financial innovation : A linear programming approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 277-296, November.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- F. Ward McCarthy, Jr., 1984. "The evolution of the bank regulatory structure : a reappraisal," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-21.
- Greenbaum, Stuart I & Haywood, C F, 1971. "Secular Change in the Financial Services Industry," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 571-589, May.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
- Kane, Edward J, 1981.
"Accelerating Inflation, Technological Innovation, and the Decreasing Effectiveness of Banking Regulation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 355-367, May.
- Edward J. Kane, 1981. "Accelerating Inflation, Technological Innovation, and the Decreasing Effectiveness of Banking Regulation," NBER Working Papers 0638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Q. Cook & Jeremy G. Duffield, 1979. "Money market mutual funds : a reaction to government regulations or a lasting financial innovation?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 15-31.
- William A. Barnett & Paul A. Spindt & Edward Offenbacher, 1982. "Divisia monetary aggregates : compilation, data, and historical behavior," Staff Studies 116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caprio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick, 1990. "Monetary policy instruments for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 528, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial institutions ; Banks and banking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:85-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.