Monetary policy transmission: through money or credit?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Imbierowicz, Björn & Steffen, Sascha & Teichmann, Daniel, 2015. "Does Lack of Financial Stability Impair the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 24, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Caprio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick, 1990. "Monetary policy instruments for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 528, The World Bank.
- Simon, Carl Nally Regi, 2017.
"Les canaux de transmission de la politique monetaire en Haiti: une approche narrative (1996-2016)
[Monetary transmission channels in Haiti: a narrative approach (1996-2016)]," MPRA Paper 78294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athanasenas, Athanasios L., 2010. "Credit, income, and causality: A contemporary co-integration analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 194-205, February.
- Thakor, Anjan V., 1996. "The design of financial systems: An overview," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 917-948, June.
- Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Capital Requirements, Monetary Policy, and Aggregate Bank," Finance 0411027, EconWPA.
- O. de Bandt & C. Bruneau & W. El Amri, 2009.
"Convergence in household credit demand across euro area countries: evidence from panel data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(27), pages 3447-3462.
- De Bandt. O. & Bruneau, C. & El Amri, W., 2006. "Convergence in Household Credit Demand Across Euro Area Countries: Evidence from Panel Data," Working papers 158, Banque de France.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - United States ; Money supply ; Federal Reserve banks ; Credit control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:1988:i:nov:p:3-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.