Development strategies : integrating governance and growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pratap Bhanu Mehta & Michael Walton, 2014. "Ideas, interests and the politics of development change in India: capitalism, inclusion and the state," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-036-14, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Andrews, Matt & Pritchett, Lant & Woolcock, Michael, 2013.
"Escaping Capability Traps Through Problem Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA),"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 234-244.
- Lant Pritchett & Matt Andrews & Michael Woolcock, 2012. "Escaping Capability Traps through Problem-Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA)," Working Papers 299, Center for Global Development.
- Andrews, Matt & Pritchett, Lant & Woolcock, Michael, 2012. "Escaping Capability Traps through Problem-Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA)," Working Paper Series rwp12-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lant Pritchett & Matt Andrews & Michael Woolcock, 2017. "Escaping Capability Traps through Problem Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA)," CID Working Papers 240, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Pritchett, Lant & Andrews, Matthew R. & Woolcock, Michael J., 2012. "Escaping Capability Traps through Problem-Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA)," Scholarly Articles 9403175, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Andrews, Matt & Pritchett, Lant & Woolcock, Michael, 2012. "Escaping Capability Traps Through Problem Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA)," WIDER Working Paper Series 064, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Del Biondo, Karen, 2015. "Donor Interests or Developmental Performance? Explaining Sanctions in EU Democracy Promotion in sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 74-84.
- Johannes Herderschee & Kai-Alexander Kaiser & Daniel Mukoko Samba, 2012. "Resilience of an African Giant : Boosting Growth and Development in the Democratic Republic of Congo," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2359, July.
- Brian Levy, 2010. "Development Trajectories : An Evolutionary Approach to Integrating Governance and Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10188, The World Bank.
- Laurids S. Lauridsen, 2014. "Governance and Economic Transformation in Taiwan: The Role of Politics," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 32(4), pages 427-448, July.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance Indicators; National Governance; Parliamentary Government; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Political Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-04-17 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2010-04-17 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .