Non-traditional crops, traditional constraints : long-term welfare impacts of export crop adoption among guatemalan smallholders
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Calogero Carletto & Talip Kilic & Angeli Kirk, 2011. "Nontraditional crops, traditional constraints: The long‐term welfare impacts of export crop adoption among Guatemalan smallholders," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42, pages 61-76, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van den Broeck, Goedele & Swinnen, Johan & Maertens, Miet, 2017.
"Global value chains, large-scale farming, and poverty: Long-term effects in Senegal,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 97-107.
- Goedele Van den Broeck & Johan Swinnen & Miet Maertens, 2016. "Global Value Chains, Large-Scale Farming, and Poverty: Long-Term Effects in Senegal," LICOS Discussion Papers 38016, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Goedele Van den Broeck & Johan Swinnen & Miet Maertens, 2016. " Global value chains, large-scale farming, and poverty: long-term effects in Senegal," Working Papers Department of Economics 546809, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- VAN DEN BROECK, Goedele & SWINNEN, Johan & MAERTENS, Miet, 2016. "Global Value Chains, Large-Scale Farming, and Poverty: Long-Term Effects in Senegal," Working Papers 242366, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:1:p:131-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebata, Ayako & Hernandez, Manuel A., 2016. "Linking smallholder farmers to commercial markets: Evidence from nongovernmental organization training in Nicaragua:," IFPRI discussion papers 1539, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Carletto, Calogero & Corral, Paul & Guelfi, Anita, 2017. "Agricultural commercialization and nutrition revisited: Empirical evidence from three African countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 106-118.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto & Hernandez Munguia, Javier, 2011. "The New Social Projection Paradigm," Conference Papers 103400, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economics (RCAE).
- Ebata, Ayako & Hüttel, Silke, 2015. "Do development projects link smallholders to markets?," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 204326, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:2:p:225-235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khonje, Makaiko & Manda, Julius & Alene, Arega D. & Kassie, Menale, 2015. "Analysis of Adoption and Impacts of Improved Maize Varieties in Eastern Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 695-706.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0669-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Wood, Benjamin D.K. & Dong, Michell, 2015. "Recalling Extra Data: A Replication Study of Finding Missing Markets," 2014: Food, Resources and Conflict, December 7-9, 2014. San Diego, California 206225, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- VAN DEN BROECK, Goedele & MAERTENS, Miet, 2016. "Horticultural exports and food security in developing countries," Working Papers 232595, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Ebata, Ayako & Huttel, Silke, 2015. "Do development projects link smallholdrs to markets?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211583, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:34-44 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems; Regional Economic Development; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Rural Poverty Reduction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-19 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.