Explaining high transport costs within Malawi - bad roads or lack of trucking competition ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2014. "Republic of Malawi Diagnostic Trade Integration Study Update : Reducing Trade Costs to Promote Competitiveness and Inclusive Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18645, The World Bank.
- Bertrand Candelon & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin, 2013.
"Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 887-913, December.
- Candelon Bertrand & Colletaz Gilbert & Hurlin Christophe, 2009. "Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries," Research Memorandum 050, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bertrand Candelon & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin, 2013. "Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries," NCID Working Papers 08/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:274:y:2019:i:1:p:126-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rancourt, Marie-Ève & Bellavance, François & Goentzel, Jarrod, 2014. "Market analysis and transportation procurement for food aid in Ethiopia," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 198-219.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:3:p:632-652 is not listed on IDEAS
- Droppelmann, Klaus & Makuwira, Jonathan & Kumwenda, Ian, 2012. "All eggs in one basket : A reflection on Malawiâ€™s dependence on agricultural growth strategy," IFPRI discussion papers 1177, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Claudia N. Berg & Uwe Deichmann & Yishen Liu & Harris Selod, 2017. "Transport Policies and Development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(4), pages 465-480, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Rural Roads&Transport; Roads&Highways; Banks&Banking Reform; Rural Transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-11-27 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-27 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2009-11-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .