Report NEP-AFR-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Walque, Damien & Kline, Rachel, 2009. "Comparing condom use with different types of partners : evidence from national HIV surveys in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5130, The World Bank.
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi & Mampho P. Modise, 2009. "Has the SARB Become More Effective Post Inflation Targeting?," Working Papers 200925, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Ulimwengu, John, 2009. "The growth-poverty convergence agenda: Optimizing social expenditures to maximize their impact on agricultural labor productivity, growth, and poverty reduction in Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 906, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alun H. Thomas & Tamim Bayoumi, 2009. "Today versus Tomorrow - The Sensitivity of the Non-Oil Current Account Balance to Permanent and Current Income," IMF Working Papers 09/248, .
- Duflo, Esther & Kremer, Michael & Robinson, Jonathan, 2009. "Nudging Farmers to Utilize Fertilizer: Theory and Experimental Evidence from Kenya," CEPR Discussion Papers 7402, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Drimie, Scott & Weinand, Julia & Gillespie, Stuart & Wagah, Margaret, 2009. "HIV and mobility in the Lake Victoria Basin agricultural sector: A literature review," IFPRI discussion papers 905, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Daehaeng Kim & Mika Saito, 2009. "A Rule-Based Medium-Term Fiscal Policy Framework for Tanzania," IMF Working Papers 09/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2009. "Oil Price Shocks and the Macroeconomy of Nigeria: A Non-linear Approach," MPRA Paper 18726, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2009.
- Lall, Somik V. & Wang, Hyoung & Munthali, Thomas, 2009. "Explaining high transport costs within Malawi - bad roads or lack of trucking competition ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5133, The World Bank.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Moradi, Alexander, 2009. "Referral and Job Performance: Evidence from the Ghana Colonial Army," CEPR Discussion Papers 7408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.