Report NEP-GEO-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raul Ramos & Manuel Artís & Jordi Suriñach, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers Productivity and Regional Convergence in Spain," IREA Working Papers 200925, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009. "Aging Nations and the Future of Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2009. "Spatial Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 7479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duranton, Gilles & Turner, Matthew A, 2009. "The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7462, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2009. "Price and quality in spatial competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Prarolo, Giovanni, 2009. "Cultural Identity and Knowledge Creation in Cosmopolitan Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lall, Somik V. & Wang, Hyoung & Munthali, Thomas, 2009. "Explaining high transport costs within Malawi - bad roads or lack of trucking competition ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5133, The World Bank.