Frame-of-reference bias in subjective welfare regressions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. J. Nicholls & S. Hanson & Celine Herweijer & Nicola Patmore & Stéphane Hallegatte & Jan Corfee-Morlot & Jean Château & Robert Muir-Wood, 2008. "Ranking Port Cities with High Exposure and Vulnerability to Climate Extremes: Exposure Estimates," OECD Environment Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2012.
"Subjective well-being and relative poverty in rural Bangladesh,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 940-950.
- Asadullah, Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2012. "Subjective Well-Being and Relative Poverty in Rural Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 6569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni, 2013.
"What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), pages 113-155.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni, "undated". "What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni, 2010. "What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?," Econometica Working Papers wp20, Econometica.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pelloni , Alessandra, 2010. "What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?," AICCON Working Papers 76-2010, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Andrew E. Clark & Elena Giachin Ricco, 2011.
"The value of diplomacy: Bilateral relations and immigrant well-being,"
PSE Working Papers
- Leonardo Becchetti & Andrew E. Clark & Elena Giachin Ricca, 2011. "The Value of Diplomacy: Bilateral Relations and Immigrant Well-Being," CEIS Research Paper 190, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2011.
- Martin Ravallion, 2012. "Mashup Indices of Development," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 27(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Shaffer, Paul, 2013. "Ten Years of “Q-Squared”: Implications for Understanding and Explaining Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 269-285.
- Senik, Claudia, 2014. "The French unhappiness puzzle: The cultural dimension of happiness," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 379-401.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Housing&Human Habitats; Economic Theory&Research; Poverty Lines; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-05-02 (Development)
- NEP-HAP-2009-05-02 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LTV-2009-05-02 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .