Report NEP-HAP-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Göran Holmqvist, 2009. "HIV and Income Inequality: If There Is a Link, What Does It Tell Us?," One Pager 83, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Beegle, Kathleen & Himelein, Kristen & Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "Frame-of-reference bias in subjective welfare regressions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4904, The World Bank.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2008. "Male Income, Female Income, and Household Income Inequality in Israel: A Decomposition Analysis," Discussion Papers 46293, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Horácio Faustino & Ana Kaizeler & Rafael Marques, 2009. "The ethics of a globalized world: a universal ethic?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/20, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Wenshu Gao & Russell Smyth, 2009. "Health Human Capital, Height and Wages in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Adriana Castelli & Rowena Jacobs & Maria Goddard & Peter C Smith, 2009. "Exploring the impact of public services on quality of life indicators," Working Papers 046cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam, 2009. "Breaks in the Breaks: A Time-Series Analysis of Divorce Rates," MPRA Paper 14851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2009. "National symbols, globalization, and the well-being of nations," MPRA Paper 14882, University Library of Munich, Germany.